☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 lbliver
3 slicebacon, halved
1/2 conion, sliced
3/4beef broth, diluted
How to Make Liver and Onions
- Coat liver with flour; set aside.
- Brown bacon; drain on paper towels.
- Brown onions in drippings.
- Brown liver quickly in same skillet, about 1 minute on each side.
- Drain fat.
- Combine broth, liver, pepper and tarragon.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes until liver is fork tender.
- Uncover; top with bacon.
- Simmer uncovered 5 to 10 minutes until sauce is consistency of gravy.