Little Joe's Scramble - From The Little Joe R1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 3 Tbsp
- peanut oil
- chopped onion
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 lb
- spinach, blanched, drained, chopped
- pepper sauce
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Little Joe's Scramble - From The Little Joe R
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- 2Add the onion, and saute over medium heat until soft.
- 3Add the beef, using a fork to break it up into small bits.
- 4Cook until the redness is gone.
- 5Add the spinach, and mix well.
- 6Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes.
- 7Add salt to taste.
- 8Mix the pepper sauce with the eggs.
- 9Pour over the beef mixture, and cook, stirring until the eggs are set.
- 10Remove from heat, transfer to a warm platter and sprinkle with parmesan.