Little Joe's Scramble - From The Little Joe R1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbsppeanut oil
1 lblean ground beef
1 lbspinach, blanched, drained, chopped
4eggs, lightly beaten
4 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Little Joe's Scramble - From The Little Joe R
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Add the onion, and saute over medium heat until soft.
- Add the beef, using a fork to break it up into small bits.
- Cook until the redness is gone.
- Add the spinach, and mix well.
- Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Mix the pepper sauce with the eggs.
- Pour over the beef mixture, and cook, stirring until the eggs are set.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a warm platter and sprinkle with parmesan.