Lisa's Famous Pot Roast
3-5 lbbeef brisket, first cut
1 pkgonion soup mix
2 Tbspsoy sauce
2 Tbspbrown sugar
2 Tbspduck sauce (i like saucy susan)
3 clovegarlic chopped
1 tspgarlic salt
dash(es)pepper to taste
2 cginger ale
How to Make Lisa's Famous Pot Roast
- Trim most of the fat from the meat. Place in a large roasting pan, fat side down. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees
- Sprinkle all ingredients (except ketchup and ginger ale) one by one, on the meat. Save the ketchup for the last ingredient to sprinkle. Using a flat knife spread to cover the meat evenly. It should now be an ugly mess!
- Pour 2 cups of ginger ale over this mess! Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 3 hours.
- Allow the meat to cool overnight. Slice into thin strips. Put back into the sauce. Serve with roasted poatoes. YUMMY!!!!