Lisa's Baked Liver And Bacon
WHAT YOU NEED
·slices of liver enough to feed your family
·seasoned bread crumbs
·1 egg with 1/4 cup milk beaten
·bacon slices cut in half enough bacon for each piece of liver
·onions for frying
How to Make Lisa's Baked Liver And Bacon
- Cover cookie sheet with tin foil and spray generously with cooking spray.
- On one plate add flour and season it with salt and pepper, on the second plate put your bread crumbs on it. In a bowl beat your egg and add the milk
- Take liver slices and lightly flour, then dip them in the egg mixture then the bread crumbs and lay them close together on prepared cookie sheet. Follow this method till all pieces of liver are done
- Once you are done, place 2 1/2 slices of bacon on each piece of liver. I cut them in 1/2 as I find its easier to do this when they are in 1/2 pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees oven, when the bacon is crisp and brown the liver is done about 35 min.
- Fry onions in a frying pan with butter, and I also add gravy on top of ours, I just use our fav packaged gravy for the liver.