Lisa's Baked Liver And Bacon
- slices of liver enough to feed your family
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg with 1/4 cup milk beaten
- bacon slices cut in half enough bacon for each piece of liver
- 2 plates
- 1 bowl
- cookie sheet
- onions for frying
WHAT YOU NEED
How to Make Lisa's Baked Liver And Bacon
- 1Cover cookie sheet with tin foil and spray generously with cooking spray.
- 2On one plate add flour and season it with salt and pepper, on the second plate put your bread crumbs on it. In a bowl beat your egg and add the milk
- 3Take liver slices and lightly flour, then dip them in the egg mixture then the bread crumbs and lay them close together on prepared cookie sheet. Follow this method till all pieces of liver are done
- 4Once you are done, place 2 1/2 slices of bacon on each piece of liver. I cut them in 1/2 as I find its easier to do this when they are in 1/2 pieces.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees oven, when the bacon is crisp and brown the liver is done about 35 min.
- 6Fry onions in a frying pan with butter, and I also add gravy on top of ours, I just use our fav packaged gravy for the liver.