Licking Good Beef Steak1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbround steak
2garlic cloves, minced
1 can(s)beef bouillon
3 Tbspbrown sugar
·salt and pepper to taste
·1-8 ounce of cooked broad noodle or 2 cups of cooked rice
How to Make Licking Good Beef Steak
- GARNISH: Green pepper slices, fresh parsley and cherry tomatoes
- Cut steak into serving size pieces.
- Brown on both sides in 3 tablespoons of oil to which you have added lemon slices.
- Remove steak to pan large enough in which to bake it.
- Layer onions and garlic over meat.
- Sprinkle flour over top.
- Now combine bouillon, beer, sugar, parsley flakes, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Pour over steak and bake uncovered in 325 degree oven for 3 hours.
- Serve over cooked broad noodles or cooked rice.
- Garnish with green pepper slices, fresh parsley and cherry tomatoes.
- Serves 5 - 6.