★★★★★ 1 vote5
- beef sirloin steaks (about 2 lbs)
- 1 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp
- dried basil leaves
- 4 tsp
- lemon pepper seasoning
How to Make Lemon Pepper Steak
- 1Spray grill with cooking spray. Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- 2Trim fat on beef steaks to 1/2-inch thickness if necessary. Sprinkle garlic salt over beef and rub in.
- 3In small bowl, mix melted butter, basil and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- 4Place beef on grill. Bush with butter mixture.
- 5Cover grill and cook over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes for medium doneness, turning one and brushing again with butter mixture.
- 6Remove from grill when preferred doneness is achieved and brush again with butter mixture.
- 7Hint: Make sure grill is HOT before adding steaks.