★★★★★ 1 vote5
4beef sirloin steaks (about 2 lbs)
1 tspgarlic salt
1/2 cbutter, melted
2 Tbspdried basil leaves
4 tsplemon pepper seasoning
How to Make Lemon Pepper Steak
- Spray grill with cooking spray. Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Trim fat on beef steaks to 1/2-inch thickness if necessary. Sprinkle garlic salt over beef and rub in.
- In small bowl, mix melted butter, basil and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Place beef on grill. Bush with butter mixture.
- Cover grill and cook over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes for medium doneness, turning one and brushing again with butter mixture.
- Remove from grill when preferred doneness is achieved and brush again with butter mixture.
- Hint: Make sure grill is HOT before adding steaks.