Lemon Pepper Steak and Potato Wedges1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 clemon juice
3 Tbspolive oil
3 largegarlic cloves, crushed
2 tsporegano, dried
1 tsplemon pepper
1.5 lbbeef top round steaks, cut 1" thick
3potatoes, cut in wedges
How to Make Lemon Pepper Steak and Potato Wedges
- Combine lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, oregano and 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning in a large plastic bag.
- Place steak in bag and turn to coat; close bag securely and marinate beef in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning; coat evenly.
- Remove steak from marinade; place on one side of rack in broiler pan and arrange potatoes on the other side.
- Place pan under broiler so surface of meat is 3 to 4 inches from heat; broil 15 to 20 minutes until steak is rare (140 degrees) to medium (160 degrees) and potatoes are tender.
- Turn steak and potato wedges over once during cooking.
- Carve steak into thin slices and serve with potatoes.