Lemon Pepper Steak and Potato Wedges1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 large
- garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp
- oregano, dried
- 1 tsp
- lemon pepper
- 1.5 lb
- beef top round steaks, cut 1" thick
- potatoes, cut in wedges
How to Make Lemon Pepper Steak and Potato Wedges
- 1Combine lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, oregano and 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning in a large plastic bag.
- 2Place steak in bag and turn to coat; close bag securely and marinate beef in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- 3Toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning; coat evenly.
- 4Remove steak from marinade; place on one side of rack in broiler pan and arrange potatoes on the other side.
- 5Place pan under broiler so surface of meat is 3 to 4 inches from heat; broil 15 to 20 minutes until steak is rare (140 degrees) to medium (160 degrees) and potatoes are tender.
- 6Turn steak and potato wedges over once during cooking.
- 7Carve steak into thin slices and serve with potatoes.