Lemon Marinated Sirloin Steak1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbsirloin steak, cut 2-2 1/2" thick
1 tsplemon peel, finely shredded
1/2 clemon juice
1/3 ccooking oil
2 Tbspsliced green onions
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1 tspprepared mustard
How to Make Lemon Marinated Sirloin Steak
- Score fat edges of steak.
- Place meat in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over steak.
- Cover; let stand 4 hours in the refrigerator or overnight, turning steak several times.
- Remove steak from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Pat excess moisture from steak with paper towels.
- Grill steak over medium-hot coals 17 to 20 minutes.
- Turn; cook 15 to 17 minutes more for medium-rare.
- Heat reserved marinade on grill.
- Remove steak to serving platter.
- Carve steak across the grain; spoon marinade over slices.