Leftover Brisket Sandwich
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- several slices of leftover texas brisket
- leftover gravy from texas brisket
- 2 slice
- thick, crusty bread
- dollop of horseradish sauce
How to Make Leftover Brisket Sandwich
- 1Reheat leftover brisket slices in gravy, in an ovenproof dish covered tightly with foil, either in a preheated to 350 degree for 20-30 minutes or in a microwave (cover it with plastic wrap instead of aluminum foil) in 30 second bursts until hot.
- 2Cut 2 thick slices of bread; dip 1 slice in gravy and sit wet side up on a plate; sit meat on top then add dollop of horseradish sauce; using remaining piece of bread, wipe out gravy dish and sit the sopping slice of bread, wet side down on top of beef.
- 3You might want to eat this one with a fork and lots of napkins!