1 lblean ground beef
1 jar(s)(24oz.)spaghetti sauce,i use hunts garden veg.
1 2/3 cwater
1/4 czesty italian dressing
2chopped gr. peppers
1-3 cloveminced garlic
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
12oven-ready lasagna noodles,broken into quarters.
How to Make Lasagna Toss
- BROWN meat in a large saucepan;drain.
- ADD next 5 ingredients;mix well.Bring to boil.Stir in noodles;cover
- Cook on med.-low heat 10 to 15 min.or until noodles are tender,stirring occasionally.Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle wiyh cheese;cover.Let stand 5 min.or until cheese is melted.
- TIP:If not watching your weight,stir 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese into noodle mixture before adding mozzerella cheese.
- SUBSTITUTE:Regular lasagna noodles,broken in sm. pieces,but increase water to 2 cups and cook 30 min.