- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 jar(s)
- (24oz.)spaghetti sauce,i use hunts garden veg.
- 1 2/3 c
- 1/4 c
- zesty italian dressing
- chopped gr. peppers
- 1-3 clove
- minced garlic
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- oven-ready lasagna noodles,broken into quarters.
How to Make Lasagna Toss
- 1BROWN meat in a large saucepan;drain.
- 2ADD next 5 ingredients;mix well.Bring to boil.Stir in noodles;cover
- 3Cook on med.-low heat 10 to 15 min.or until noodles are tender,stirring occasionally.Remove from heat.
- 4Sprinkle wiyh cheese;cover.Let stand 5 min.or until cheese is melted.
- 5TIP:If not watching your weight,stir 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese into noodle mixture before adding mozzerella cheese.
- 6SUBSTITUTE:Regular lasagna noodles,broken in sm. pieces,but increase water to 2 cups and cook 30 min.