Lasagna In a Bun1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
88 rolls, 8" long
1 cspaghetti sauce
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
1 cricotta cheese
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1 ccheddar, shredded and divided
1 cmozzarella, shredded and divided
How to Make Lasagna In a Bun
- Cut thin slices off tops of buns.
- Hollow out centers, leaving 1/4" thick shells; discard tops and center or save for another use.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Cook 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, combine ricotta, parmesan and half of the cheddar and mozzarella cheeses; mix well.
- Spoon meat sauce into buns; top with cheese mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese melts.