Kit's Family Favorite Meatloaf
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
- 1 large
- onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c
- zesty light italian dressing
- 2 lb
- extra-lean ground beef
- 3/4 c
- ketchup, divided
- 1 pkg
- stove top stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 c
- egg whites
- 1/2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Kit's Family Favorite Meatloaf
- 1First heat the oven to 375F.
- 2Cook the onions in the dressing in a frying pan oven medium heat for abotu 8 to 10 mins or until a golden brown. Make sure to stir frequently & cool slightly.
- 3Then mix the meat,onions 1/4 cup ketchup, stuffingmix, water & egg whites. Then shape into a 10x5 inch loaf to fit into a 13x9 inch baking pan. Cover with the remaining ketchup.
- 4Then bake for about 55 mins to 1 hour or until done (160F). Sprinkle with cheese & bake 2 mins longer or until melted.