- sirlion strip steaks, about 12 oz each
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 c
- thinly sliced green onions tops included
- 1/2 c
- beef broth
- 1/2 c
- chili sauce
- 1 pkg
- frozen green beans 9 oz
How to Make kansas city steak strips
- 1Cut meat in thin strips, heat half the butter in a skillet, add meat. Saute over heat until meat is browned and cooked to your liking. remove meat from pan, keep warm
- 2add remaining butter to pan, saute green onions on high for 4-5 mins until soft, but not brown. Remove.
- 3add broth to pan. heat and scrape pan drippings, add chili sauce. Add green beans to pan and heat for a few minutes, then add meat and green onion and stir to blend well.
- 4cook over high heat for a few minutes until mixture is hot. serve immediately