Juicy Cheesy Burgers
How to Make Juicy Cheesy Burgers
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients together in a bowl.
- 2make 10 evenly sized patties
- 3cut each piece of cheese into 4 even squares. (I just fold mine over twice.) Put the cheese stacks in the middles of one patty and then stack the other patty on top and seal the two patties together. Repeat with the remaining patties.
- 4You can cook this on the stove top in a skillet or on the grill. On the stove top cook on medium heat until browned. On the grill cook on med-low. Cook till browned. If the burgers start to puff up while cooking just insert a tooth pick on the top of the puff.
- 5Serve on hamburger buns.
This is also good served with sauteed mushrooms and onions on top!