2 cditalini pasta
1 can(s)diced tomatoes
1 lbground beef
1 cragu sauce
2 Tbspdiced onion and celery
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
2 Tbspsour cream
1 tspsalt,pepper,season salt
How to Make Jenny's Goulash
- Brown ground beef with season salt and pepper. Drain and set aside
- Cook Pastain boiling water with teaspoon salt until done.Drain and add ground beef Set aside in Medium bowl.
- In sauce pan, heat diced tomatoes, celery, onion and pepper until bubbly and hot. Add to the macaroni and beef mixture.
- Add ragu sauce in the same sauce pan. Heat until bubbly and add to mixture.
- Add cheese and sourcream.
- Mix everything very well together and enjoy.