Jeanne's Chili Con Queso
1large box velveeta cheese
2 can(s)rotel diced tomatoes (regular or hot)
1 lbground beef
1 lbground pork sausage (regular or hot)
·garlic salt, to taste
·black pepper, to taste
·milk, if needed
How to Make Jeanne's Chili Con Queso
- Brown ground beef and sausage in a large skillet, seasoning with garlic salt and black pepper to taste. Drain and set aside.
- Cut cheese into 2 inch cubes and put in non-stick sauce pan. Melt cheese over low to medium heat.
- Add Rotel Tomatoes while cheese is melting.
- Add ground beef and sausage and mix well.
- If mixture is too thick, add a little milk to reach the desired thickness.
- I usually transfer this mixture into a slow cooker and put it on low so it will stay warm.
- Serve with tortilla chips.