Jeanne's Chili Con Queso
- large box velveeta cheese
- 2 can(s)
- rotel diced tomatoes (regular or hot)
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 lb
- ground pork sausage (regular or hot)
- garlic salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- milk, if needed
How to Make Jeanne's Chili Con Queso
- 1Brown ground beef and sausage in a large skillet, seasoning with garlic salt and black pepper to taste. Drain and set aside.
- 2Cut cheese into 2 inch cubes and put in non-stick sauce pan. Melt cheese over low to medium heat.
- 3Add Rotel Tomatoes while cheese is melting.
- 4Add ground beef and sausage and mix well.
- 5If mixture is too thick, add a little milk to reach the desired thickness.
- 6I usually transfer this mixture into a slow cooker and put it on low so it will stay warm.
- 7Serve with tortilla chips.