Jason's Favorite Meatballs
Photo by Taste of Home.
2 citalian seasoned bread crumbs
1/4 cdried minced onion
2 tspgarlic salt
2 lbground beef
8 ozcubed part-skim mozzarella cheese, 1/2 inch cubes
1/3 call-purpose flour
1/4 ccanola oil
22 jars (28 ounces each) pizza sauce
·hot cooked pasta or rice or sub rolls
How to Make Jason's Favorite Meatballs
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 48 meatballs.
- Stuff a cube of cheese into the center of each meatball, covering the cheese completely with meat.
- Roll lightly in flour.
- In a large skillet, brown meatballs in oil; drain.
- Add pizza sauce; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink.
- Serve with pasta, rice, or use in sub rolls for meatball subs.