☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cjalapeno jelly
4rib-eye steaks, 1-inch thick
2 Tbspjalapeno jelly
1 Tbsplime juice
1/2 tspchili powder
1/4 tspground cumin
10 ozfrozen corn, thawed
3/4 cred bell pepper, chopped
1/4 cgreen onions, finely chopped
1jalapeno, seeded, finely chopped
How to Make Jalapeno-Glazed Rib Eyes
- Preheat indoor electric grill.
- For Glaze:
In a small saucepan melt the jelly; stir in ketchup; set aside.
- Trim fat from steaks.
- Place steaks on the grill rack.
- If using a covered grill, close lid.
- Grill until steaks are desired doneness.
- (For a covered grill, allow 4-6 minutes for medium rare or 6-8 minutes for medium, brushing once with glaze the last 1-2 minutes of grilling. For an uncovered grill, allow 8-12 minutes for medium rare or 12-15 minutes for medium, turning once halfway through and brushing occasionally with glaze the last half of grilling).
- Meanwhile, for relish, in another small saucepan, stir together the 2 tablespoons jelly, lime juice, chili powder, and cumin.
- Cook and stir until jelly is melted and mixture is bubbly.
- Stir in corn, bell pepper, green onions, and jalapeno.
- Cook and stir just until heated through.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Serve the steaks with relish.
- If desired, garnish with additional green onions.