How to Make Jackpots
- Brown ground beef in skillet and drain fat.
- Add BBQ sauce and brown sugar to browned ground beef, stirring until mixed well.
- Line a greased (or sprayed) baking dish with biscuits, making sure to pinch them together to cover the bottom of the pan and up the sides.
- Pour BBQ meat into prepared biscuits in baking dish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake according to directions on the biscuit can (usually 350 to 375 degrees for 12 to 18 minutes).
- Cut into squares and serve. (They are actually really good heated up the next day if you have leftovers!)