How to Make Jackpots
- 1Brown ground beef in skillet and drain fat.
- 2Add BBQ sauce and brown sugar to browned ground beef, stirring until mixed well.
- 3Line a greased (or sprayed) baking dish with biscuits, making sure to pinch them together to cover the bottom of the pan and up the sides.
- 4Pour BBQ meat into prepared biscuits in baking dish.
- 5Top with shredded cheese.
- 6Bake according to directions on the biscuit can (usually 350 to 375 degrees for 12 to 18 minutes).
- 7Cut into squares and serve. (They are actually really good heated up the next day if you have leftovers!)