·thin cut sandwich steaks
·bread slices, 1 for each steak
·bacon 1 slice for each steak
2 pkgbrown gravy
·salt and pepper
·you can add a little oregano or basil, bay leaf
How to Make JACK ROLLS
- lay steak out flat and sprinkle with salt& pepper, place a slice of bread on top and place a few pieces of onion on that.
- roll up steak , wrap with a slice of bacon, place into crock pot.
- roll up remaining steaks in same manner.
- add garlic cloves,gravy mix and water, and any seasoning you like and cover and cook for 3 to 4 hours or until meat is tender. Serve over noodles or with mashed potatoes.
- you can also add mushrooms to this, its just a matter of taste.