·1 boneless beef chuck eye roast (about 2 lbs.)
·1 jar (16 oz.)roasted peppers /undrained
·1 bottle zesty italian dressing
·1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
·1 loaf french bread (24 inch(cut this into 8 pieces/partially split
How to Make Italian Super Beef Sandwiches
- Drain peppers,reserving 1/4 cup liquid
- Place meat into crockpot
- Top with peppers,reserved peppers, and dressing
- cover with lid.
- Cook LOW.6-8 hours or on high 4-6 hours,in crockpot.
- Remove the meat from crockpot/reserving peppers and 1 1/2 cups of the liquid in crockpot.
DISCARD EXCESS LIQUID
- Shred meat with 2 forks.
- Return to the crockpot.
- Stir in cheese
- Pile into bread slices
- May add extra cheese or sliced cheese,like chedder or provolone,and let melt.