- 1 boneless beef chuck eye roast (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 jar (16 oz.)roasted peppers /undrained
- 1 bottle zesty italian dressing
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf french bread (24 inch(cut this into 8 pieces/partially split
How to Make Italian Super Beef Sandwiches
- 1Drain peppers,reserving 1/4 cup liquid
- 2Place meat into crockpot
- 3Top with peppers,reserved peppers, and dressing
- 4cover with lid.
- 5Cook LOW.6-8 hours or on high 4-6 hours,in crockpot.
- 6Remove the meat from crockpot/reserving peppers and 1 1/2 cups of the liquid in crockpot.
DISCARD EXCESS LIQUID
- 7Shred meat with 2 forks.
- 8Return to the crockpot.
- 9Stir in cheese
- 10Pile into bread slices
- 11May add extra cheese or sliced cheese,like chedder or provolone,and let melt.
About Italian Super Beef Sandwiches
You May Also Like:
Show 3 Comments & Reviews