Italian Style Burger and Biscuits
This image courtesy of campbellskitchens .com
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 14 1/2 oz
- prego alfredo sauce-homestyle alfredo
- 1 medium
- tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 pkg
- (7.5 ounce) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
How to Make Italian Style Burger and Biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Cook the beef in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- 2Stir in the sauce, tomato and Worcestershire and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes. Spoon the beef mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with the cheese, if desired.
- 3Arrange the biscuits on the beef mixture.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.