Italian Roman Burger
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
- crusty italian hoagie rolls
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 18 slice
- italian hard salami
- 12 slice
- white american cheese or provolone
- italian dressing
- shredded lettuce (optiona)
- sliced onions
- sliced tomatoes
How to Make Italian Roman Burger
- 1Butter your hoagie rolls and pan toast them until lightly toasted. Lay a thin layer or mayo on the rolls. Place shredded lettuce, onion and tomatoes onto one side of hoagie rolls. Drizzle Italian Dressing over veggies.
- 2Place salami slices in a skillet and pan fry them until they begin to bubble up. Remove them and set aside.
- 3Shape 12 thin burger patties out of the 1 pound of burger meat and cook in a skillet until browned. Place a slice of White american cheese or provolone on burgers and place 2 patties onto veggie side of hoagie rolls. Place salami on top and top of hoagie bun.
- 4You just made a Italian Roman Burger, Go and Enjoy! Note: I like these burgers with just tomatoes and onions, so the veggies are optional. If not using veggies, drizzle Italian dressing lightly over mayo.