☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- lb. ground beef
- cup milk
- cup ketchup
- cup bread crumbs
- tsp. salt
- rounded tsp. italian seasoning
- tsp. garlic powder
- to 1/2 tsp pepper, to taste
- rounded 1/4 cup grated parmesan chesse
How to Make Italian Meatballs
- 1In a medium bowl, add the egg, milk, ketchup, spices, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- 2Break up ground beef in a large bowl and pour the wet/spice mixture over it and mix well. Do not squeeze the meat. Pour in bread crumbs and continue turning meat until all is mixed well. Shape into meatballs a little larger than a golf ball.
- 3In a 350 degree oven, roast meatballs until largest one reaches 150 degrees with a meat thermometer.