Italian Hamburger Deep Dish1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1garlic clove, finely chopped
6-7servings instant mashed potato buds
2 Tbspinstant minced onion
1 tspdried oregano leaves
3 mediumtomatoes, sliced
4 ozmozzarella cheese, sliced or shredded
How to Make Italian Hamburger Deep Dish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a rectangular baking dish, 11x7x1 1/2".
- Cook beef, salt, pepper and garlic in a 12" skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Prepare potatoes as directed on the package for 6 or 7 servings--except stir in onion and oregano.
- Spread half of the potato mixture on bottom of baking dish.
- Layer with beef and half of the tomatoes.
- Top with the remaining potatoes and tomatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.