Italian Flank Steak1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 pkg
- fat free (.7 ounce each) Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 lb
- flank steak
How to Make Italian Flank Steak
- 1Combine salad dressing mix, oil and lemon juice.
- 2Brush onto both sides of steak; place in a shallow dish.
- 3Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 4Grill over hot coals for 4 minutes per side for medium, 5 minutes per side for medium-well or until desired doneness is reached.