Italian Cheese Burger
- 1/2 lb
- lean ground beef
- lean italian turkey sausage links
- 1 pt
- cherry tomatoes
- 2 clove
- sweet onion
- **italian seasoning, granulated garlic and black pepper to taste.
- **foccacia bread
- **provolone cheese
How to Make Italian Cheese Burger
- 3Mix together beef and sausage that has been removed from casing. Add Italian seasoning and granulated garlic powder and black pepper. Form patties.
- 4Cook patties on a griddle, inside grill or in a skillet till done.
- 5Split foccacia bread, brush insides with olive oil or butter and toast. Place patty on bun, top with tomato jelly and provolone cheese.
- 66.17.14 Today I made the Italian Cheese burger using my new Foccacia bread recipe: Spicy Italian Focaccia Bread for Bread Machine
I also used Pomodori Bruschetta spread for the sauce and Bruschetta Jack cheese. I seasoned my beef and sausage with fennel, garlic and basil.