Italian Beef Sandwiches1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbbeef chuck roast, trimmed
3 Tbspbasil, dried
3 Tbsporegano, dried
1 pkgonion soup mix
10sandwich buns, split horizontally
How to Make Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Place roast in a slow cooker.
- Combine basil, oregano and water; pour over roast.
- Sprinkle with soup mix; cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat; shred with a fork and keep warm. Strain broth; skim off fat.
- Serve meat on rolls; use broth for dipping if desired.