Italian Beef Sandwiches
How to Make Italian Beef Sandwiches
- 1Put roast into crockpot.
- 2Pull stems off of peppers and lay on top of roast.
- 3Pour seasoning mix over top of roast, coating evenly.
- 4Put lid on crock and turn on low. Cook approximately 8 hours depending on size of roast. No need to add any liquid, the roast will create its own juice.
- 5When roast is done cooking, shred meat with two forks. Serve on warmed, toasted buns with cheese or any other toppings.
- 6***If you would like dipping your sandwich in the juices, you can add a can of beef broth about an hour before ready to serve.