- 2-4 lb
- beef roast of your choice (i like sirloin tip or english roast)
- 2 can(s)
- beef broth
- 1 jar(s)
- pepperoncini peppers
- 1 pkg
- good seasoning italian dressing
- italian rolls or rolls of your choice
- provolone cheese slices
How to Make Italian Beef My Way
- 1In a slow cooker place 1 can of the beef broth, pepperoncini peppers and juice & good seasons italian dressing. Stir. (Add half the peppers if you want to save some for with the sandwiches or if using 2 lbs of beef.)
- 2Add beef roasts. Let go for 8 hours or until tender.
- 3I remove the beef roasts and let cool until I can handle the meat. Shred the beef and trim fat.
- 4Reserve 2 cups of the juices from the slow cooker. Dump the rest. Save the peppers!
- 5Return the beef to the slow cooker. Add 1 can of beef broth and 1-2 cups of the juices depending on your taste. (I prefer it not too hot)Put the peppers back on top of the beef. Let slow cooker go until your ready to eat. At least an hour.
- 6Serve on rolls with provolone cheese. If you like the peppers add them to your sandwich.
Also you can have sauteed onions available to place on the sandwich too!
- 7I like mine with just the meat and the cheese!!!