Irresistible Homemade Salisbury Steak
1 lbground beef
1/3 citalian bread crumbs
1 tspyellow mustard
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion powder
2 pkgbrown gravy mix
1/2 tspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Irresistible Homemade Salisbury Steak
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
Combine all ingredients for patties in a large bowl. Mix, with hands until combined. Heat 1 tsp. butter over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Cook patties on both sides till no longer pink.
- Grease 9x13 pan with butter or cooking spray.
Line cooked patties in pan. ( I tend to make thinner patties and usually end up with 8-10)
- Mix gravy ingredients in small bowl and pour into frying pan with, with all the juice left in the pan from frying the patties. If you like more gravy, just double the recipe.
- Heat till just starting to thicken, Pour gravy over patties.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes. Enough time to get your other sides prepared.
I usually have mashed potatoes, and a vegetable.
White rice is also great