Irish Cheddar Juicy Lucy (St Patricks Day)
Anthony Nicometi Jr
Blue Ribbon Recipe
I wasn't the biggest fan of Irish cheese ... until this burger! Now, it is going to be a staple in my fridge. The Worcestershire and the mustard, along with the cheese gave this burger so much flavor. Have a few napkins on hand when you bite into this one! The Test Kitchen
- 1 lb
- ground beef (80/20 is best)
- Irish cheddar
- S & P (to taste)
- Few dash(es)
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- brown mustard
- bun of choice (I would use a sourdough roll, but I only had a kaiser.)
- toppings desired
How to Make Irish Cheddar Juicy Lucy (St Patricks Day)
- 1In a large mixing bowl, Place your ground beef, mustard and Worcestershire sauce and mix with your hands till thoroughly combined.
- 2Divide the meat in half, form a patty shape with one half, and place in however much Irish cheddar you would like. Making sure to NOT go too close to the edge.
- 3Form a patty with the other half of the beef and place on top of the 1st half.
- 4Crimp together the edges with your fingers and grill for 6-10 minutes on a grill until done.
- 5Allow to rest a few minutes, or risk being scorched by Molten Irish Cheddar! after a few minutes...Begin to devour! :)