Irish Beef In Guinness1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
2/3 lbbeef, cubed
1/2 cflour seasoned with salt and pepper
·oil for frying
4garlic cloves, minced
1 tspparsley, minced
·salt and pepper to taste
·beef broth or stock
2 bottleguinness, 12 ounces each
How to Make Irish Beef In Guinness
- Dip beef in flour and coat on all sides.
- Brown in oil, in batches and remove to heat proof pot or casserole.
- Saute onions and garlic in same oil and add to beef.
- Add carrots, parsley and thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour enough beef broth to cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Lift meat, onions and carrots from pot to serving plate with slotted spoon.
- Over high heat, reduce sauce to half the original volume.
- Pour sauce over meat and serve.