The ranch dressing is used as a substitute, and makes the burger so juicy and adds that kick that you want a burger to have!
2 Tbspranch dressing
1 lbground beef
1/4 cmixed peppers (red and green)
1/4 cdiced onion
1/4 cpanko bread crumbs
1/2 pkgbacon, cooked
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Inside-Out Cheeseburger
- Mix up the ground beef with the ranch dressing, mixed peppers, onions, and the panko bread crumbs until it is all mixed.
- Make up to 6 flattened patties. Make sure they are no more than 1/4th thick.
- Line up 3 patties. On each patty, add 1/3 of the cheddar cheese and 2 strips of bacon, ripped up.
- Put the other patty on top of the loaded patty and pinch the edges until it is fully sealed.
- Put butter into pan on medium-high, wait until butter is melted then add the patties to it.
Make sure each side has a nice dark brown before you take it out.
- Turn your oven on to 350 degrees. While this is pre-heating, let your burgers collect it juices. Move them to a shallow oven pan.
Once the oven is ready, cover the pan with tinfoil and put it into the oven and set it to 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, your burgers are done! Take them out of the oven and enjoy them with sliced tomatoes and lettuce on a kaiser roll!