Inside out cheese double cheese burger
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon pepper and garlic and onion powder
- 2 pkg
- single string cheese
- 2 slice
- american cheese
- 4 slice
- whole wheat buns
How to Make Inside out cheese double cheese burger
- 1In a medium bowl mix with hands ground beef and spices until well mixed. Patty out 4 nice equal size burgers. In the middle of 2 beef patties kinda make a like cup in the middle.
- 2Now take the string cheese out of their packages and start stringing it. Place as much as you desire in the middle of the cupped beef patty.
- 3Now place the 2 other beef patties on top of the first 2 covering the cheese. Line up the edges and wet your fingers and mold the edges together securely so they wont come open wile they cook. Sprinkle with Salt and pepper. Now ready to cook.
- 4Place burgers into a hot skillet at medium heat until no longer bloody and then Place a slice of American Cheese. Grill the buns in skillet and top with your favorite toppings and condiments and plate with your favorite side.