Inside Inside YOUR Out Bacon Cheeseburger
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
1 lbground beef
3 Tbspranch dressing, divided
4 slicebacon, cooked & crumbled
2 slicecheese, any kind cut into quarters
4hamburger buns, toasted
4 slicelettuce leaves
2tomatoes, cut into 4 slices each
How to Make Inside Inside YOUR Out Bacon Cheeseburger
- Heat a grill to medium heat.
- Mix the meat & 2 Tbsp. dressing,shape into 8 thin patties. Combine remaining dressing & the bacon. Spoon onto each centers of 4 patties. Top with the quarters of cheese & remaining patties. Pinch edges together to seal.
- Grill for about 7 to 9 mins on each side or until burgers are done.
- Fill buns with the lettuce,burgers & tomatoes.
- Special Tip: You may use an cheese you like best.