There's not really any measurements for the bread but I will do my best.
- 1 c
- self rising flour
- 1/2 c
- powdered milk
- enough water to make a dough.
- seasoned browned hamburger meat, brown beans, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, salsa, sour cream, avocadoes, what ever you like
How to Make Indian taco's
- 1Mixing the dough is the hardest part. I just dump self rising flour in a bowl, add powdered milk and then start adding water until it forms into a ball. You do not want the dough too sticky because you are going to flatten the dough with your hands.
- 2It takes a little playing to get the dough just right. After you get it where you can handle the dough and it doesnt stick to your hands, they you can start heating an inch or two of cooking oil in a skillet. Form flat pieces of bread by flattening golf ball size pieces of the dough in between your two hands.
- 3Once you get the desired shape (trust me the shape does not matter you just want it to be about the thickness of a slice of bread) Fry the bread until golden brown on both sides. They will puff up a little because of the self rising flour.
- 4Once the bread is fried you top it with your choice of toppings. Just like a taco. I find it easier to eat if you tear the bread up into bite size pieces and then top it, but I have seen people top it and fold it over just like a taco. Personally I put too much on top to be able to do that. It is very good