Incredibly Easy Shepherds Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground chuck
1envelope of lipton's french onion soup
·instant potato flakes, dry
1 can(s)mixed vegetables
How to Make Incredibly Easy Shepherds Pie
- Brown meat.
- Add soup and 1/2 cup water. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables, cover and cook about 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Cook potatoes according to box directions using milk, butter, and salt. I made enough for 12 servings but could have done with little less.
- Layer in dish meat mixture first and topped with potatoes. (I used a 11 x 7 glass dish)
- You can eat as is or put in oven at 375 for 15 minutes just to brown top.