Impossibly Easy Mini Cheeseburger Pies
I left out the Worcestershre Sauce (didn't have any) & it made no difference.
You can fill these with anything & they'll be wonderful.
Will be great for a quick breakfast & they're portable.
Watch them in the oven...I don't think mine were in anywhere near 30 minutes.
- 1 lb
- lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- large onion, chopped (approx. 1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- original bisquick mix
How to Make Impossibly Easy Mini Cheeseburger Pies
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Cool 5 minutes; stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and cheese.
- 3In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup burger mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto burger mixture in each muffin cup.
- 4Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, and muffin tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of muffins from pan; remove from pan and place top side up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve with garnishes.