Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie
- 1 lb
- lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 large
- large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- original bisquick baking mix
- 1 c
How to Make Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 9- inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 4Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
To prepare ahead of time:
Cover and refrigerate unbaked pie up to 24 hours before baking. Uncover and bake as directed, except increase bake time by about 10 minutes.