Impossible Mexican Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1/2 cchopped onion
1.25 oztaco seasoning mix
4 ozgreen chiles, drained, seeded, chopped
1 cmonterey jack cheese, shredded
3/4 cbiscuit mix
1/8 tspred pepper sauce
How to Make Impossible Mexican Pie
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix.
- Spread beef mixture in pie plate.
- Sprinkle with chiles and cheese.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high speed or l minute with hand beater.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake until golden brown and knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out cleans 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Refrigerate any remaining pie.
- High Altitude Directions (3500 to 6500 feet): Bake about 30 minutes.