Impossible Mexican Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 1.25 oz
- taco seasoning mix
- 4 oz
- green chiles, drained, seeded, chopped
- 1 c
- monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1.25 c
- 3/4 c
- biscuit mix
- 1/8 tsp
- red pepper sauce
How to Make Impossible Mexican Pie
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches.
- 3Cook and stir ground beef and onion until beef is brown; drain.
- 4Stir in seasoning mix.
- 5Spread beef mixture in pie plate.
- 6Sprinkle with chiles and cheese.
- 7Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high speed or l minute with hand beater.
- 8Pour into pie plate.
- 9Bake until golden brown and knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out cleans 25 to 30 minutes.
- 10Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- 11Refrigerate any remaining pie.
- 12High Altitude Directions (3500 to 6500 feet): Bake about 30 minutes.