Impossible Beef Enchilada Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 cchopped onion
2garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tspchili powder
1/2 tspdried oregano
8 ozenchilada sauce
·tortilla chips, crushed
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 1/4 cmilk
3/4 cbiscuit mix
How to Make Impossible Beef Enchilada Pie
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 10" pie plate.
- Brown hamburger with onions, then drain grease.
- Stir in garlic, chili powder, oregano, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce.
- Sprinkle crushed tortilla chips evenly in the pie plate.
- Top with 1-1/2 cup of the cheese; spread with meat mixture.
- Beat milk, eggs and biscuit mix until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake until knife comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Spread remaining sauce over top, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes longer.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Can top with sour cream if desired.