Impossible Beef Enchilada Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 c
- chopped onion
- garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp
- chili powder
- 1/2 tsp
- dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 8 oz
- enchilada sauce
- tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/4 c
- 3/4 c
- biscuit mix
How to Make Impossible Beef Enchilada Pie
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease 10" pie plate.
- 3Brown hamburger with onions, then drain grease.
- 4Stir in garlic, chili powder, oregano, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce.
- 5Sprinkle crushed tortilla chips evenly in the pie plate.
- 6Top with 1-1/2 cup of the cheese; spread with meat mixture.
- 7Beat milk, eggs and biscuit mix until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high.
- 8Pour into pie plate.
- 9Bake until knife comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- 10Spread remaining sauce over top, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 11Bake until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes longer.
- 12Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- 13Can top with sour cream if desired.
About Impossible Beef Enchilada Pie
Leave a Comment