Impossible Beef and Tomato Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 cbeef, cooked, cut into bite sized pieces
1 cchopped onion
1 ccelery, thinly sliced
3tomatoes, coarsely chopped
1 1/2 cswiss cheese, shredded
2 1/4 cmilk
1/4 cbutter, melted
1 1/4 cbiscuit mix
1/2 tspgarlic salt
How to Make Impossible Beef and Tomato Pie
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease a 13x9x2" baking dish.
- Layer beef, onion, celery, tomatoes and cheese in dish.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with electric mixer on high.
- Pour into dish.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 40-50 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs if desired.
- High Altitude--Bake 70-75 minutes.