1.5 lbground beef
2 tspsalt and pepper
1 Tbspsugar or sugar substitute
24 oztomato sauce with onions
4 ozcream cheese, softened
1/2 ptsour cream
8 ozthin egg noodles, cooked, drained
·grated parmesan cheese
·grated sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Husband's Delight
- Brown meat; add salt, pepper and sugar.
- Mix cream cheese with sour cream; set aside.
- Put half of the cooked noodles in bottom of 7x12" baking dish.
- Top with meat.
- Spread with sour cream mixture.
- Top with other half of noodles (some noodles will be left over, too many noodles make the dish too dry).
- Sprinkle with parmesan and sharp cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.