By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lblean ground beef
1 ccelery ribs, chopped
1/2 conion, chopped
1garlic clove, minced
16 ozgarbanzos, with juice
16 ozpork and beans (16 ounces)
1/2 cgreen bell pepper chopped
6 oztomato paste
How to Make Hungry Boy
- Cook and stir the meat, celery, onion, and garlic in a large skillet until the meat is brown.
- Drain off the the excess fat.
- Stir in the undrained garbanzo beans and remaining ingredients.
- TO COOK IN A SKILLET: Heat the mixture to boiling then reduce the heat and simmer.
- Covered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
- TO COOK IN THE OVEN: Pour the mixture into an ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Cover and bake in a 375 degree oven until hot and bubbly, about 45 minutes.