A great comfort food, so easy to make and delicious.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 Hr 35 Min
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless beef cubes
- (2 oz.) envelope lipton onion and mushroom soup mix
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- (16 oz.) stewed tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp
- salt to taste
- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) broad egg noodles, cooked
How to Make Hungarian Goulash
- 1In Dutch Oven or large saucepan, heat oil and brown beef.
- 2Add onion mushroom soup mix and paprika, blended with tomatoes.
- 3Simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 1 1/2 hours or until beef is tender.
- 4Stir in flour and salt, blended with water.
- 5Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes.
- 6Serve with cooked noodles.
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment