★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lbboneless beef cubes
1(2 oz.) envelope lipton onion and mushroom soup mix
1 1/2 Tbsppaprika
1 can(s)(16 oz.) stewed tomatoes
·salt to taste
1 pkg(8 oz.) broad egg noodles, cooked
How to Make Hungarian Goulash
- In Dutch Oven or large saucepan, heat oil and brown beef.
- Add onion mushroom soup mix and paprika, blended with tomatoes.
- Simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 1 1/2 hours or until beef is tender.
- Stir in flour and salt, blended with water.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with cooked noodles.