1 1/2 lbboneless top round of beef 1 1/2" thick
1/4 colive oil
1/4 cred wine
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 Tbspsoy sauce
2 clovegarlic, minced or pressed
1 tsprosemary leaves, crushed
1/8 tspred hot pepper flakes
How to Make Hunan Steak
- Place beef into rimmed dish such as a 10" pie plate.
combine oil, wine, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, rosemary and pepper flakes. Pour over meat.
- Cover and marinate 8-10 hours in the icebox, or as long as overnight.
- Remove from marinade but do not dry meat. Place over hot charcoals or under a preheated broiler, about 6" from the source of heat.
- Broil 10 minutes, one each side for Rare.
12 minutes for Med. Rare...other than that it's up to you.
- Cut in thin diagonal slices to serve on a bed of green salad with fresh mushrooms, tomatoes, and avocados. Grilled potatoes in foil packets on the grill with onion and butter. And a hot Crusty bread to complete the meal.