★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 clove
- garlic - large
- 1 1/2 tsp
- brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp
- 2 tsp
- hot sauce
- new york strip steaks - 1 inch thick
- 4 tsp
- butter softened
How to Make Hot Pepper Sauce Steak
- 1On a cutting board, mince together garlic, brown sugar, and salt until almost forming a paste. Transfer to a small bowl; stir in hot sauce.
- 2Rub this mixture evenly on both sides of the steaks. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- 3Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to high (400-450 degrees F). Grill steaks for 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Adjust your cooking time per side for other than medium-rare.
- 4Transfer steaks to a cutting board; let stand for 3 minutes. Cut each steak in half; top each half with 1 teaspoon of butter, and serve.